Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Everybody keeps on talking about...nobody's getting it done


Hi. I'm tired and haven't felt like myself for about two weeks. Whatever.

Anyways, I still haven't got back into it. I am hoping to feel better today and get out for 3 miles today. Still a little shaky. It's too bad, because the weather is great finally.

Good stuff: I saw
LCD Soundsystem on Sunday night at the Metro. Great show. There was so much, yet so little on the stage. For all of the lack of technical understanding that I possess, this is what I saw on stage: 1 full drum set, 1 smaller set (w/ bongo drums), two guitars (sometimes two basses), 7 keyboards, at least 3 sample boards, and somewhere between 15-30 cowbells. COWBELLS!!!

The sounds were so incredible. You couldn't help but dance a bit. If you don't know, check out some LCD. It's all good, but my favorites are All My Friends, Yeah! and Someone Great. They ripped out a set ending 20-minute version of Yeah! that knocked everyone off their feet.

Moving on, I hope I can get back on my feet this week and straighten my shit out. If not, I am going to start the national running into a wall league.

Yeah!

No comments: