Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Your Guess is as Good as Mine

Frustrated. Stupid body never agrees with me. So I had a great week running two weeks ago. Logged almost 30 miles and met my goal. Then everything started shutting down on me. Not sure what happened. I know I needed some time off, which was due, but then I got this weird walking migraine thing and I haven't run for over a week now. I probably have to take a little more time off. I have some things to worry about next week, but once I get through that, ready to get into it.

Not sure what gives, but I guess my body is trying to tell me something. Since I know I need to keep with positives through this endeavor, here are the positives of the time off:
-Shoulder is feeling much better
-Right leg/ankle/foot feels better
-Blisters healed up
-Washed all my stinky running gear
-Feet don't hurt

I think those are the clear benefits, without including sitting in front of TV and playing PlayStation. I've also tried to watch some old
Bond movies as well. Bond movies were very long and boring until '85 or so, FYI.

Anyways, I was at a bar last weekend and heard a song that I knew, but couldn't figure out what it was. It was Coldplay's "God Put a Smile Upon Your Face", but a crazy, drum and horn heavy instrumental version done by Mark Ronson. Here's a link to check it out: Mark Ronson: God Put a Smile Upon Your Face

Your guess is as good as mine...

And remember, Wu-Tang is for the chil'ren. Much love.


No comments: