Thursday, September 27, 2007

"Surface To Air"

So it's something like 10 days away, but who's counting anyways...

I ran 18 miles last Saturday at a 9:30 pace and felt real good. I ran with some friends for the first time and it made a HUGE difference, so I am feeling pretty confident about not dying for the marathon. 18 was the longest I had ever run.

So now is the tapering period, were you get your body feeling better from all the punishment, and thats what I am doing. I am icing knees almost every day, stretching and spending time in the hot tub and eating good. I am cutting weight a little, still want to lose about 5 more lbs. and I think I can.

Everyone has been so giving to the Children's Memorial Hospital. I have passed my goal and went over $1,000 and am still pushing, so please give here:
Tim's Marathon Donation

The next time I post, I will include all sorts of details about the race. I am actually getting excited.

No comments: